suspend/resume regression

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 05:22:35 UTC 2015

I just confirmed that my system resumes on HEAD of July 16 but fails on
10.2-BETA2. So the problem limited to 10. I'm guessing that some other
change made to pci that has not been MFCed is the cause, but it is only
causing a problem on some hardware. I have seen no reports about systems
other than Lenovo systems.

Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com