Will 10.2 also ship with a very stale NTP?

Mark Felder feld at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 16 17:25:33 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015, at 07:57, Tomoaki AOKI wrote:
> Xin, Ian:
>  Confirmed MFC of ntp 4.2.8p3 and related kernel fix.
>  Thanks for your work!
>
> re@:
>  Thanks for approving MFC at this timing, before creating releng/10.2.
>
> John:
>  Congraturations! We have latest stable version of ntp with 10.2. :-)

Thank you guys for speaking up while we had the chance. Sometimes MFC
opportunities are missed for various reasons and it's great to have a
community that keeps an eye out for these situations so re@ can cut
fruitful releases which make your lives easier.