CFT: Update to xf86-video-ati 7.5.0

Jean-Sébastien Pédron dumbbell at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 28 19:30:11 UTC 2014

On 28.10.2014 20:20, Miguel Clara wrote:
>> Before trying this update, did you have xf86-video-ati-7.2.0 installed?
>>
> I have both installed, always had,

Just to be sure, you mean you have both xf86-video-ati and
x86-video-intel installed, right?

> but so far could only use intel, (I reported issue with the card
> before, but eventually got no reply back)

FreeBSD doesn't support video cards which don't have their own output
connectors yet. However, I suppose the Intel should work properly.

Can you point me to the thread (in the mailing-list archive) where you
reported your problem with the Intel card?

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron