dedicate the most available cpu cores to my application

Mahdi Dashtbozorgi mdasht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:50:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

I want to dedicate the most cpu cores of my server to my application.
My server has 24 available cpu cores and I am using FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE.
According to the following link:
https://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?&t=41012

I use the following commands to run my application:
#> cpuset -s 1 -l 0-1
#> cpuset -c -l 2-23 myapp

but after executing "cpuset -s 1 -l 0-1", I got the following error message:
cpuset: setaffinity: Resource deadlock avoided

I even put the first command in /etc/rc.local, but still get the same error
message.
How can I find the process, which prevent this command from execution?

Best Regards,
Mahdi.