Proposed MFC to hastctl: compact 'status' and introduce 'list' command

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Thu May 23 20:54:57 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

is there any objection for MFCing the change introduced in

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/248291

(the most major change: compacting output of `hastctl status' to one-liner per
provider; old output is retained as `list' command)

to at least stable/9 ?

The reason I'm asking is that it could lead to changes in hast-related scripts
which one use in production.

If no objections are received I'm (with the generous support from trociny,
thank you Mikolaj!) tend to merge it after, say, 2 weeks.

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]