matt.e at hush.ai matt.e at hush.ai
Mon Nov 26 22:13:40 UTC 2012

Hi. With the recent delays from the security incident and the three SAs out of the way, what now are we waiting for? I think we should just get rid of the release schedule on FreeBSD.org if we aren't even going to be close to the set dates.
RC3 has been really stable for me, but we have a no non-release policy on production machines.
We're so far behind compared to http://www.freebsd.org/releases/9.1R/schedule.html (which has already been updated multiple times because of delay after delay)

More information about the freebsd-stable mailing list