Bas Smeelen b.smeelen at ose.nl
Mon Nov 26 22:25:10 UTC 2012

On 11/26/12 22:42, matt.e at hush.ai wrote:
> Hi. With the recent delays from the security incident and the three SAs out of the way, what now are we waiting for? I think we should just get rid of the release schedule on FreeBSD.org if we aren't even going to be close to the set dates.
> RC3 has been really stable for me, but we have a no non-release policy on production machines.
> We're so far behind compared to http://www.freebsd.org/releases/9.1R/schedule.html (which has already been updated multiple times because of delay after delay)

Just modify newvers.sh to 9.1-RELEASE recompile and your on RELEASE :)
Who has a no non-release policy, management?

9.1-RC3 is working for me very well also

More information about the freebsd-stable mailing list