/usr/bin/script eating 100% cpu with portupgrade and xargs

Adrian Wontroba aw1 at stade.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 22:25:55 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 01:27:07AM +0100, Adrian Wontroba wrote:
> I won't be in a position to create a simpler test case, raise a PR or
> try patches till Tuesday evening (UK) at the earliest.

So far I have been unable to reproduce the problem with portupgrade (and
will probably move to portmaster).

I have however found a different but possibly related problem with the
new version of script in RELENG_8, for which I have raised this PR:

misc/161526: script outputs corrupt if input is not from a terminal

Blast, should of course been bin/

--
Adrian Wontroba
In any bureaucracy, paperwork increases as you spend