ata: SIGNATURE: ffffffff

Damien Fleuriot ml at my.gd
Thu Jun 23 01:56:59 UTC 2011

On 23 Jun 2011, at 01:02, George Kontostanos <gkontos.mail at gmail.com> wrote:

> Look, I think that this is getting personal and not constructive at all.
> Stop mumbling unless you have something useful to add.

How about you do what he says and stop top posting, as per the list's policy ?

Annoying pretty much everyone in the list with your stubbornness about top posting and your misplaced rudeness towards a helper might result in a drop in the number of people willing to spend time helping you.

This being said, have you tried using a different PSU ?