ata: SIGNATURE: ffffffff

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Thu Jun 23 03:09:04 UTC 2011

* Damien Fleuriot <ml at my.gd> [2011-06-23 03:56:54 +0200]:

> On 23 Jun 2011, at 01:02, George Kontostanos <gkontos.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Look, I think that this is getting personal and not constructive at all.
> > Stop mumbling unless you have something useful to add.
> >

> How about you do what he says and stop top posting, as per the list's policy ?
>
> Annoying pretty much everyone in the list with your stubbornness about
> top posting and your misplaced rudeness towards a helper might result
> in a drop in the number of people willing to spend time helping you.

This will be my last post on this topic. George you are rude and I know
I will not be offering any more suggestions for you. I foresee few
others willing to help you now as well. Jeremy has willingly given you a
great amount of detail to work with and it's up to him to look past your
rude behavior and continue to help you.