ata: SIGNATURE: ffffffff

George Kontostanos gkontos.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:02:35 UTC 2011

Look, I think that this is getting personal and not constructive at all.
Stop mumbling unless you have something useful to add.

Like pointing out a old PR regarding this controller:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=116935&cat=

Best Regards,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:44 AM, Chris Brennan <xaero at xaerolimit.net> wrote:

> * George Kontostanos <gkontos.mail at gmail.com> [2011-06-23 00:43:09 +0300]:
>
> > You already mentioned your thought about a faulty card. If you don't have
> > add anything beyond that then please keep it for yourself.
>
> And yet, your still top posting. I was only pointing out the logical
> conclusion here. You've tried the obvious, time to move up the chain.
> I'm sorry you don't happen to like that but there is no need to be rude
> about it.
>
> --
> > Chris Brennan
> > --
> > A: Yes.
> > >Q: Are you sure?
> > http://xkcd.com/84/ | http://xkcd.com/149/ | http://xkcd.com/549/
> > GPG: D5B20C0C (6741 8EE4 6C7D 11FB 8DA8  9E4A EECD 9A84 D5B2 0C0C)

George Kontostanos
aisecure.net <http://www.aisecure.net>