GSSAPI (for OpenLDAP) on FreeBSD 8?

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Thu Sep 2 13:58:04 UTC 2010

On 09/02/2010 14:30, Reko Turja wrote:
> [...]

Still my question, do I only have to patch the ldap server or the client
doing gssapi ldap queries -- or even the kerberos server?

Would a heimdal port be an alternative? Would that only have to be
running on the ldap server or the client, too?

Sorry, my understanding of gssapi is limited.

Thanks,
Jan Henrik