ZFS question

Wiktor Niesiobedzki bsd at w.evip.pl
Wed Mar 10 18:51:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

You may find some good information in arc_summary.pl script for
FreebBSD by jhell:
http://jhell.googlecode.com/files/arc_summary.pl

I've also did some plugins for munin, where based on that, and looking
on the code, I tried to provide some interpretation of L2ARC/ARC
statistics (see attached scripts). I'm still not sure, if I have all
the important stuff visible on the graphs.

Cheers,

Wiktor Niesiobedzki