Tunnel IPv6 requests to my IPv4 servers?

Scott, Brian brian.scott4 at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 10 05:59:36 UTC 2009

In a word, 6tunnel. It's an application level proxy that does the job
well enough to get you out of trouble. Another approach would be to run
netcat (nc) from inetd on the port in question.

That said, I'll add my voice to the suggestion that it is very simple to
get IPv6 going on pretty much anything (OK, probably a pain on windows
2000 but even there it is theoretically possible). Rather than doing
NAT, you simply apply policy with your firewall rules where it should
always have been.

Brian