ZFS deadlock

Jisakiel jisakiel at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 8 19:00:44 UTC 2008

¿So no chances of ZFS stable on FBSD7? I was actually considering debian over freebsd on a dual AMD64, but if there are no settings that will make it stable... Nevertheless I'd be willing to help debugging ZFS on that machine (Dell T105) as soon as I receive it in a couple of weeks, as I'm in no rush to getting it into production (just tell me what to do ;) ).