RT256x PCMCIA card under 7.0-BETA2

Heiko Wundram (Beenic) wundram at beenic.net
Wed Nov 14 15:46:40 PST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 14. November 2007 08:55:49 schrieb Heiko Wundram (Beenic):
> <snip>

Just for an update: I was stupid, really stupid enough not to check with any
of the APs I tried to connect to whether they had MAC-filtering enabled, and
all of them did. I turned that off just now for my private AP, and now the
connect works fine.

I also can't reproduce the interrupt storm behaviour in case I have a working
AP in range (which is also at the moment my only means to connect to the
internet and post mails), but will try to do that tomorrow when I have cable
internet back and no AP in range.

Sorry for the traffic, I really should take more time reading the debugging
output next time; if I'd done that earlier, it would've become apparent that
connection setup using wpa_supplicant was working fine, but only the
authentication got rejected, which lead me to think about the MAC-filtering
in the first place.

--
Heiko Wundram
Product & Application Development