SOLVED - Re: Failure building GENERIC

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:02:43 UTC 2007

On 5/25/07, Norberto Meijome <freebsd at meijome.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 May 2007 20:24:18 +1000
> Norberto Meijome <freebsd at meijome.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > I know there have been some issues with the src tree , which DES fixed. I
> just updated my tree, but i'm getting the following when building GENERIC:
> >

> well, thanks to my fellow Aussie Shaun Branden, i moved away from
> cvsup.au.freebsd.org and I got a whole bunch (and I mean more than a few!)
> of
> updates. Now it's working fine.
>
> How do we notify the admins of .au. of the issue?

My guess is that you send a message to the CVSup Mirror Site
Coordinator, and he'll get in contact  with the CVSup Mirror Site
Admin to determine why that site is having problems updating:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/dev-model/official-hats.html#ROLE-CVSUP-COORDINATOR

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.