Status of 3945ABG and others

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Sun Nov 19 15:47:03 PST 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:48:17 +0100
Richard Arends <richard at unixguru.nl> wrote:

> Yes, in my IBM T60 i'm using this one:
> http://www5.pc.ibm.com/nl/products.nsf/$wwwPartNumLookup/_40Y7026?OpenDocument

Interesting. This card (partnumber 40Y7026) seems to be the only other
choice of mini-PCI express cards available in Norway. The other is -
you guessed it - the infamous Intel 3945abg.
Now, before I shell out some money for this, does anybody know if it
will work in another laptop than the Lenovo / IBM?
And, if anybody have experiedce with installing this card in an Acer
laptop (AS5672) tha would be even better.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,