Debugging a dump - need alternative?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Nov 10 04:21:50 UTC 2006

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 06:12:04PM -1000, Robert Marella wrote:
> I am sorry if this is a repost but I never saw it hit the list.

That's because you use gmail.  They consider it a feature though many
consider it a bug--if you post to a mailing list, to, as they say,
"avoid clutter in your inbox" that message won't go to your inbox.  (So,
you won't see this one either till my reply hits the list.

Your original post did make it to the list.  I'm posting this back to
the list because many folks don't realize this about gmail.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Willow: I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having
the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.