World 2006 - Register for the SECNAP and MIS Training Institute Discount!

Thomas Bailey tbailey at secnap.com
Thu Mar 16 14:44:43 UTC 2006

InfoSec World(tm) Conference and Expo 2006

April 3-5, 2006

Vendor Expo: April 3 & 4

Optional Workshops: April 1, 2, 5, 6, & 7

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort / Orlando, FL

http://www.misti.com/InfoSecWorld

SPECIAL OFFER!

SECNAP Network Security Corp. and MIS Training Institute would like to offer you 10% OFF of the regular undiscounted conference fee of $1495 to attend InfoSec World Conference & Expo 2006!

Come visit SECNAP Network Security Corp. at Booth 437.  Learn how our unique patented technologies provide an unparalleled level of network security so cost effectively.  We provide Full Security Audits, Regulatory Compliance Audits, 24/7/365 Network Monitoring with our patented HackerTrap, Monthly External Penetration Testing, Monthly Internal Vulnerability Assessments and Full Email Threat Protection with SpammerTrap.  Visit our website www.secnap.com <http://www.secnap.com/> .  We look forward to seeing you at the SECNAP Booth 437 at InfoSec World and don't forget to enter our raffle for the Bernhard Langer autographed golf collectables package:

(1) 85th PGA Championship sun visor

(1) Ping sun visor with Bernhard Langer autograph

(1) Etonic leather golf glove with Bernhard Langer autograph

(2) Framed, signed photographs of Bernhard Langer

(1) 2002 official PGA Tour pin

(1) Top Flite Strata golf ball with Bernhard Langer autograph

(1) Golf Club

Click here to register for InfoSec World Conference & Expo 2006!

http://www.misti.com/InfoSecWorldRegistration

Please use OS06/VDISC as your Registration Code

(This offer cannot be combined with other discounts.)

Real Challenges Meet Real Solutions!

>From open source security tools to Windows protection strategies, from technologies to demystifying wireless hacking techniques, InfoSec World 2006 tackles the full spectrum of security challenges and offers current, unbiased solutions.

Real-World Information Security Topics

97 sessions are packed into the agenda that focus on the strategies and tools to secure your systems, including:

Hacking IPSec Virtual Private Networks, Hacking .NET, Advanced SQL Injection, Bleeding-Edge Anti-Forensics Techniques and How to Combat Them, Conquering Federated Identity Management: Lessons Learned!, Securing VoIP, Threat Trends 2006: The Latest on Phishing, Pharming, Adware/Spyware, Spam and Viruses, Planning and Deploying a Strategic Security Architecture, And much more. . .

Don't Miss These Top-Notch Keynotes!

*	Tom Ridge, Former First Secretary of Homeland Security and Former Governor
*	Peter Bergen, Prominent Terrorism Analyst; Author, Holy War, Inc.: Inside the Secret World of bin Laden. <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0743234952/qid=1110491308/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-7858416-3085768?v=glance&s=books>
*	Kevin Ashton, Co-founder and Former Executive Director, Auto-ID Center, MIT; Author, The Internet of Things: RFID, Sensors and the New Age of Business & Computing
*	Jeff Jonas, Chief Scientist and Distinguished Engineer, IBM Entity Analytics

CISO EXECUTIVE SUMMIT - Back by Popular Demand

Sunday, April 2

Now in its fourth year, this exclusive one-day event for IT security leaders will cover the unique issues faced by CISOs. InfoSec executives and directors will discuss strategic and management challenges facing them in the new world of information security.

http://www.misti.com/CISO

The Security Compliance Summit - NEW at InfoSec World 2006!

Thursday, April 6

This one-day summit will lead you through all the critical steps of a successful compliance program, and give you valuable insight into how leading companies tackle the minefield of challenges. The Summit will deliver timely and practical strategies for meeting SOX, HIPAA, and GLBA requirements with a strategy that is clear, integrated and proactive.

http://www.misti.com/SecurityCompliance

SIGN UP FOR INFOSEC WORLD E-NEWS...AND WIN!

InfoSec World E-News is your connection to everything that will be happening at InfoSec World Conference & Expo 2006. This FREE monthly e-newsletter will keep you up to date on the latest and greatest event information!

PLUS, when you sign up to receive your monthly InfoSec World E-News, you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a FREE conference registration, FREE airfare to Orlando, and a FREE hotel room for two nights during the conference!

CLICK HERE to sign up for your InfoSec World E-News today!

http://www.misti.com/InfoSecWorldEnewsletter

InfoSec World 2006 Conference & Expo

Please send me:

______ The InfoSec World Conference & Expo 2006 brochure when it is available

______ A PDF of the InfoSec World Conference & Expo 2006 brochure when it is available

______ Information on exhibiting at the InfoSec World Conference & Expo 2006

______ If your contact information has changed, please let us know by filling out the form below.

Name:

Job title:

Company:

Address:

City:                  State:        Zip:              Country:

Phone:              Fax:

E-mail:

Registration Code: OS06/VDISC

Best regards,

SECNAP Network Security
6421 Congress Avenue, #206, Boca Raton, FL 33487-2859

Phone: 561-999-5000

E-mail: sales at secnap.com

Website:  www.secnap.com
<http://www.secnap.com> Sign up for the SECNAP First Alert Security Notifications @ http://www.secnap.com/lists <http://www.secnap.com/lists>