UPDATE 5.4R to Stable

Dale DuRose mafiageek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 02:52:34 UTC 2006

Hi

I don't know what I'm going to say is going to help you and is a bit off
topic.

What i do is for production boxes is i maintain the box on eg 5.4 and
update that release with patches until a new release eg 5.5 and then
upgrade to that.

I believe (you can prove me wrong) is that _stable_ is stable but is not
as stable as a release with updates.

I do have machine with stable and current but thats for development and
testing.

~ Dale