-stable make world: ERROR: Required audit group is missing, see /usr/src/UPDATING

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 22:30:52 UTC 2006

Thanks muchly to Scott, Torfinn and Patrick for the quick replies.

This machine was running:

6.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE #0: Sun Feb 12 11:37:04 EST 2006

Since it was this new, it was updated with a make world and the error did not
appear in the process where I first thought it did -at link time for sshd..

It appeared at the end of the make world, which resembled more closely
the output of buildworld fwiw -I'll go add the group now :)

thanks agn

-kim

w8hdkim at gmail.com