6.1: kern.ipc.maxpipekva

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sat Jun 17 20:21:50 UTC 2006

Great, I just kill'd the server .. I added:

kern.ipc.maxpipekva=25165824

to /boot/loader.conf, to give an extra 8M to the PIPE KVA ... then
rebooted, and it didn't come back up ... its a remote server, so am
waiting for a tech right now to look at it, but ...

Is there something else I should be doing? :(