6.1 prerelease graid3 livelock?

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 27 06:57:18 UTC 2006

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 12:04:33PM -0700, Bradley W. Dutton wrote:
+> Hi,
+>
+> I'm experiencing a sort of livelock on a 6.1 prerelease box. It appears
+> all  of the IO related activity hangs but the box continues to do
+> routing/NAT/etc  for internet access from my other boxes. I can usually
+> get the lockup to occur within about 12 hours of booting.

Ok, I think I found it. Could you try this patch:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/g_raid3.c.4.patch