FreeBSD 6.0 panics - sbdrop

Rutger Bevaart rutger.bevaart at illian-networks.nl
Wed Apr 12 19:13:18 UTC 2006

Maybe your reboots are related to a problem I had with several Dell
1750's and 2850's.

I added:
> [rutger at darwin rutger]$ cat /boot/loader.conf
> debug.mpsafenet=0

to some of the affected systems and they have not crashed yet in
about 8 days. Your dump seems to indicate a failure somewhere in
netinet code, maybe it's locking related as well...

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind Regards,

Rutger Bevaart

illian.networks B.V.