Can't mount encrypted drive

Napoleon Dynamite groundedforlife at verizon.net
Sat Apr 1 03:03:12 UTC 2006

I restored /etc/gbde/ad0s2c, and the problem remained. I double checked gdbe
in the kernel, and it is in there. I had a bad shutdown earlier this week and
backup up everything right after that.

This problem came out of nowhere this morning. I had no problems at all with
gdbe at all until today. I have all the data encrypted by gnupg on normal
files, so I will just remake the encrypted partition from scratch.

Thank you very much for your help.

Eric Buchanan