Marvell 88E8001 on sk0 and RELENG_5_3 - big problems

Heinz Knocke knockefreebsd at o2.pl
Wed Dec 15 14:17:48 PST 2004

I got the the latest RELENG_5 and nothing's changed :( Still cannot send jumbo packets.

But I tried this patch http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/pci/if_sk.c.diff?r1=1.51&r2=1.52
and IT WORKED :)) I'm almost sure that these changes wasn't in the RELENG_5 tree, there's a chance than sth was wrong with my cvsup configuration, but please check.

Regards!

Heinz