DMA errors with SATA on 5.x [one fix]/ SATA DVD+RW

Søren Schmidt sos at DeepCore.dk
Thu Dec 9 13:41:45 PST 2004

Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> At 9:49 PM +0100 12/9/04, Søren Schmidt wrote:
>

>> I'm going to work on it soon thats for sure, however I have lots
>> on the burner currently so its no rush. However all kinds of
>> (S)ATA/ATAPI gear is always most welcome here in the lab, the
>> levels of support I can provide is directly proportional to the
>> amount of HW I have access to :)
>
> I am not great at mailing things.  My sister is still waiting for
> me to mail her christmas presents for *last* year...  Do you have
> a paypal account?  I could send some money that way, and then you
> could get whatever devices seem the most important to the work
> you have been doing.  That way you might get something from me
> before SATA becomes obsolete...

Well, you probably should take care of your sister first :)
And no I dont have a paypal account, so far I've got by fine without it,
by using other means as checks, wiretransfers etc etc...

--

-Søren