system slowdown - vnode related

Mike Harding mvh at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 25 23:19:22 PDT 2003

I'm running a very recent RELENG-4 - but I had a suspicion that this was
unionfs related, so I unmounted the /usr/ports union mounts under a jail
in case this was causing the problem, and haven't seen the problem
since.  It's possible I accidently reverted to 4.8 when I built a
release, but I don't see how...