Odd ssh sessions

Lucas Nali de Magalhães rollingbits at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:28:01 UTC 2020

>> On Jun 12, 2020, at 7:10 PM, Lucas Nali de Magalhães <rollingbits at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jun 12, 2020, at 3:23 AM, Carlo Strub <cs at freebsd.org> wrote:

>>> And I'm going from FreeBSD 12.1-p3 to 12.1-p5 in this case.
>
>> Can you elaborate on what steps you are doing to get to such a state?
>

> I wrote in the hope it was somewhat easy, sorry. I've difficulty in reproducing it myself. Network is not
> very reliable in it and I first though it was the WiFi but I observed it over Ethernet IPv6, too. My sessions
> have some "host not found"  and "connection lost." I access from a Windows 10 machine. I've no idea if
> the things are related or not. I hope it have no relation with my typos. Today it was stable and I tried to
> use the sftp but Windows (for the first time) tried to resolve the IPv6 address and didn't find the host.
> The next ssh sessions had the line duplication problem. It's a 32bit Intel Celeron M notebook used for
> experimentation with customized FreeBSD (with make.conf and src.conf).

$ cat /etc/make.conf
SENDMAIL_CFLAGS+=-I/usr/local/include/sasl -DSASL
SENDMAIL_LDFLAGS+=-L/usr/local/lib
SENDMAIL_LDADD+=-lsasl2
CPUTYPE=yonah
DEFAULT_VERSIONS=python=3.7 python3=3.7 bdb=6 llvm=80 # perl5=5.32
TESSERACT_LANGS=osd eng enm fra frm ita ita_old por

$ cat /etc/src.conf
#WITHOUT_BINUTILS="YES"
WITH_CLANG_EXTRAS="YES"
WITH_CLANG_FULL="YES"