Goodbye

Simon Hoffmann freebsd at simonhoffmann.net
Sun Jul 11 21:00:26 UTC 2021

One last mail and I promise to never bother you again.

Did you just one day fall out of bed and knew how to use Linux perfectly?
Are you able to use all different Linuxes to the same degree and know everything
there is to know? So are you a master/doctorate in Debian, Suse, RHEL, Fedora, ... to
use your words?
Oh, and you also spoke about Windows. So I guess you are also a Microsoft MVP?

Because you cannot tell me that a Linux install, whatever the distro, has everything
set up exactly the way you want it to be out of the box and automatically.

---

Simon