Microsoft Teams for Linux

Maciej Suszko maciej at suszko.eu
Fri May 8 09:16:22 UTC 2020

On 5/8/20 11:06 AM, Henrik Lidström wrote:

[ c u t ]

> Hey! I also tried Chromium today (chromium-81.0.4044.129) since my
> Firefox stopped working (we have meetings every day). And although the
> sound is very choppy, almost everything seems to work. I could even see
> a shared desktop for a while.
> _However_, if I enable camera, my microphone seems to stop working. I
> belive I had that issue in Firefox aswell, but then the microphone
> started working after disabling camera. Today in chromium, it was
> not functional after I disabled the camera.
> So chromium without camera seems to work with choppy sound. Always
> something =)

I have daily status as well. I checked it with my colleague few minutes
before the status and all were working as expected, after that during
team meeting - microphone stopped working, had no time to play with that
and used Androind phone :)

Choppy sound can probably be fixed setting lower hw.snd.latency sysctl -
i feel it helped me setting from 2->0 in 1-to-1 video chat.
--
regards, Maciej Suszko.