Keyboard and mouse not working after X update

Per Hedeland per at hedeland.org
Mon Jun 1 19:40:32 UTC 2020

On 2020-05-31 23:17, Polytropon wrote:

> I can get only 60 fps in "glxgears" (5600 on my old home PC from 2007).

At least for me (and many others according to google), it initially says:

  Running synchronized to the vertical refresh.  The framerate should be
  approximately the same as the monitor refresh rate.

I.e. 60 fps (I get the same) is probably correct. Unfortunately the
only way to find out how to make it *not* be "synchronized to the
vertical refresh" seems to be google (or the source, probably). Try

$ env vblank_mode=0 glxgears

(I get 7100+ fps with that.)

--Per