ZFS replication suggestions

mike tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Jun 21 19:25:34 UTC 2019

I have a new project coming up with replication.  In the past, I have
used various scripts out of ports, but was wondering what people are
using these days to sync their ZFS files systems between servers ?  It
will be about 10-40G in daily diffs.  Would like to send every 5-10 min
or so. Files being slightly out of sync for a short period of time is
not a big deal eg. in case of total failure on one box (e.g both power
supplies die) missing some data for a period of short time is tolerable

    ---Mike