Boot Error

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 18:25:24 UTC 2019

I am having a strange problem with bootup on FreeBSD-12-amd64.
I have installed on a disk, and replicated the setup on a second disk. One
disk boots normally. The second disk fails to boot with something that
seems related to my Display, which is connected via DisplayPort and set to
1920x1200.

/boot/kernel/kernel text=0x1678a68 data=0x1cd288+0x768b40
syms=[0x8+0x174cd8+0x8+0x19224a]
/boot/entropy size=0x1000
Start @ 0xffffffff80341000
EFI framebuffer information:
addr, size   0xe0000000, 0x8ca000
dimensions   1920 x 1200
stride             1920
masks            0x00ff0000, 0x0000ff00, 0x000000ff, 0xff000000
ExitBootServices error 2

I am stuck with this error when I boot one disk (1TB disk) and not the
other (320GB).
I installed everything correctly on the 1TB disk, just like the 320GB.

What does my screen resolution have to do with this?;)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,