rsync for FreeBSD 12

Mike the.lists at mgm51.com
Sat May 19 14:21:53 UTC 2018

On 5/18/2018 4:49 PM, sergio lenzi wrote:
> Em qui, 2018-05-17 às 10:58 -0400, Mike via freebsd-questions escreveu:
>> On 5/17/2018 2:45 AM, Doug Hardie wrote:
>>> I have a Rapsberry Pi 3 running FreeBSD 12 current. I would like to
>>> be able to install rsync and a few other packages on it. However,
>>> there are no packages available. I don't have enough disk space to
>>> install the ports. Is there a way to do this?
> Hello!, You say that you have a RPI 3 running FreeBSD12 ?? can you tel
> me if you have an HDMI monitor working ???
> I have tried several images but none were able to show anything in the
> HDMI port for RPI 3.
> Can you please point me to the site you use to download the RPI FreeBSD
> Image??

https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/arm64/aarch64/ISO-IMAGES/12.0/

The RPI3 images are near the bottom of the page.  The images work, but
they still have some quirks.

The HDMI port works, though I use a HDMI to VGA adapter because the
monitor I use on the test bench doesn't support HDMI.

There is a mailing list for ARM processors: