Fwd: $ true is not set properly error

Balaji Balaji balaji at sanrad.in
Tue Aug 21 05:50:43 UTC 2018

Hi Thank you for the reply,

        This  Server PC is comes in Toshiba MRI excelart Vantage model and
boot from Host PC

         There was problem in server PC hard disk degraded so we rebuild
after rebuild Server PC boot without error

         we connected the Server PC in MRI System and from Host PC we tried
to connect but failed

         and found that Server PC is not booting

       We tried  as per your instruction by entering single user mode we
tried to boot -s in loader prompt it didnot work

       we did fsck it works all files seems ok

--
With Regards
Balaji

*Sanrad Medical Systems <http://www.sanrad.in/>*
“Save a Tree” – Please consider the environment before printing this email.