Cannot .configure WindowMaker 0.95.8 - Xmu lib issues

Marco Beishuizen mbeis at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 6 18:52:12 UTC 2017

On Fri, 6 Oct 2017, the wise Dale Scott wrote:

> [...] If the application was created for Linux, you may need to install
> and configure the GNU build chain first, and also expect to encounter
> problems along the way. [...]

If the application was created for Linux then it should be ported first so
that it can be build/installed by ports. That's the point of the
portstree: applications ported from other systems, so that it installs
and runs on FreeBSD.

--
I wish there was a knob on the TV where you could turn up the
intelligence.  They've got one called brightness, but it doesn't