To date can use different bsd mode -graph,text ,starter ,expert -how take from 200 gb,which are not used some 50-80 gb for bsd test ?

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Mon Jan 2 22:22:10 UTC 2017

Quick addition:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 22:25:16 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
> 1.To date can  use different bsd  loader mode  -graph,text ,starter
> ,expert -how take from 200 gb,which are   not used some 50-80 gb  for
> bsd test ?

This question has been answered several times already.

> limit risk
> #############
> 2. edit partion
> linux data  153 gb
> modify
>
>  system asked about mountpoint   ...

Choosing "Modify" is obviously wrong here. With this function,
you assign a partition to a mountpoint, but the partition will
of course be kept intact. This is not the way to remove a partition
from the disk.

To _remove_ a partition, use "Delete".

I'm not sure if the handbook is not clear here...

I still keep recommending (for the 5th time probably) to use
gparted from within _one_ Linux installation to delete _the
other_ Linux partition, and _then_ have the installer use the
free space automatically. It's so much easier.

Make sure you're removing the right one. I have provided sufficient
information how to reliably find out which one to delete.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany