To date can use different bsd mode -graph,text ,starter ,expert -how take from 200 gb,which are not used some 50-80 gb for bsd test ?

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Mon Jan 2 22:04:50 UTC 2017

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 22:25:16 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
> 1.To date can  use different bsd  loader mode  -graph,text ,starter
> ,expert -how take from 200 gb,which are   not used some 50-80 gb  for
> bsd test ?

As I said, you simply need _unused_ space on the disk. The
installer will install into that free space. There is no
need to "prepare" anything.

> limit risk
> #############
> 2. edit partion
> linux data  153 gb
> modify
>
>  system asked about mountpoint   ...

It will usually be /, the root directory. Again, refer to
the handbook which explains the steps of manually creating
partitions:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/bsdinstall-partitioning.html

It's an easy instruction to follow step by step.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany