EFI Framebuffer issue during FreeBSD 10.3 installation

Nicholas Gordon nmgordon at memphis.edu
Sat Jul 16 23:14:34 UTC 2016

I tried playing around with them, and it didn't have any effect. I
could tell that it was having the change I expected, but I still was
only able to see through that top slice of the screen.

I'm not exactly super-familiar with the install. For what it's worth,
the DragonFly installer seemed to be working fine, but then I didn't
follow it through because HAMMER needs a 50GB space, etc.

Nick G.