Listing Update: OsBTI to Tekspace

George Hagivassilis gh at tekspace.com.au
Mon Aug 15 05:52:49 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I’ve noticed that your website has a listing (and link) pointing to our old business name (OsBTI Pty Ltd) and website (osbti.com.au).

http://www2.piotrkosoft.net/pub/mirrors/FreeBSD-www/commercial/consult.html

Would it be at all possible to update this ad to reflect our new business name and URL?

Business Name: Tekspace Managed Services

Cheers,
George.

[cid:image001.png at 01D1F70C.841D0E60]

George Hagivassilis
Chief Commercial Officer

gh at tekspace.com.au<mailto:gh at tekspace.com.au>
1300 888 106
Level 11, 636 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004

Tekspace (formally OsBTI) | Where technology meets people
We retain all privilege, confidentiality and copyright in this email. Please notify us immediately and do not make any use of it, then delete it, if you have received this email by mistake.