phpmyadmin name in pkgng

Fbsd8 fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com
Mon Apr 21 17:48:17 UTC 2014

Matthew Seaman wrote:
> On 21/04/2014 15:09, Fbsd8 wrote:
>> Issuing the [pkg search php] command list every thing having php in its
>> name. I see no phpMyadmin or phpmyadmin.
>>
>> Yet http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=phpMyadmin&stype=all
>> shows it's there.
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Loks like it didn't get built in the last packages build run, possibly
> because a dependency failed to build correctly.  I assume it was a
> dependency, becaue if phpMyAdmin had itself failed, I'd have been
> deluged with e-mails telling me so.
>
> There will be another package build run next week.  They start on a
> Wednesday, but it's usually some time during the weekend that they
> finish and the new package set gets published.  So try again in about a
> week.
>
> Or build it yourself from ports
>
> Or try the 2014Q2 package set.
>
> 	Cheers,
>
> 	Matthew

If phpmyadmin was a pkgng I wouldn't mind installing all those default
supported functions that I never use. But since I am using the port
method I want to un-select all those default options from the command
line. What are the new [make -D] options to un-select then in mass?

I don't remember there being 2 db-connect options. What is the
difference between mysql and mysqli.

What are the required dependences necessary to get basic phpmyadmin to run?

Is there some [make] command option to change the location {directory
path} where the phpmyadmin php code gets installed.
Some location different than the default /usr/local/www/phpmyadmin

What do you mean by "try the 2014Q2 package set"?
What is the URL and where do I code it on my host?