phpmyadmin name in pkgng

Matthew Pherigo hybrid120 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:20:46 UTC 2014

--Matt

> On Apr 21, 2014, at 12:48 PM, Fbsd8 <fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com> wrote:
>
> If phpmyadmin was a pkgng I wouldn't mind installing all those default supported functions that I never use. But since I am using the port method I want to un-select all those default options from the command line. What are the new [make -D] options to un-select then in mass?

Change directory to the port, and run 'make config'. This brings up an interactive dialogue for you to configure the build options for the port. Then run make install to install the package with the custom options you just selected.

However, I'd certainly recommend doing this all through portmaster.
pkg install portmaster
portmaster www/phpmyadmin

When you run portmaster, it should bring up the configuration dialog that you would get through make config default. However, if this is not the case, call it with
portmaster --force-config www/phpmyadmin