phpmyadmin name in pkgng

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 21 14:49:16 UTC 2014

On 21/04/2014 15:09, Fbsd8 wrote:
> Issuing the [pkg search php] command list every thing having php in its
> name. I see no phpMyadmin or phpmyadmin.
>
> Yet http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=phpMyadmin&stype=all
> shows it's there.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Loks like it didn't get built in the last packages build run, possibly
because a dependency failed to build correctly.  I assume it was a
dependency, becaue if phpMyAdmin had itself failed, I'd have been
deluged with e-mails telling me so.

There will be another package build run next week.  They start on a
Wednesday, but it's usually some time during the weekend that they
finish and the new package set gets published.  So try again in about a
week.

Or build it yourself from ports

Or try the 2014Q2 package set.

	Cheers,