firefox: after update -> version 23: can not swap tabs

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 14 06:55:09 UTC 2013

After the last major update of www/firefox to version 23 firefox
rejects of moving/swapping the tabs. They are static now. I  do not
know whether this has to do with the "great pixman update", because
coincidentally I made bot the pixman update and the update of firefox
towards revision 23 slipped in.

My ports system and the ports are kept up to day on a almost
every-two-day basis or at least weekly.

The underlying OS is now FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #1 r256384: Sat Oct 12
18:34:38 CEST 2013 amd64.

The question is: is this a kind of miscompilation or has there something
minor changed and I didn't noticed that? User error?

If some has a tip or hint, I'll appreciate it. Please CC me, I do not
subscribe this list.

Regards,
Oliver