prevent ip conflict in dhcp client

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 11:18:56 UTC 2013

thanks Eugene,
you're right but i forgot to say that my client acts like a router. i mean
none of interfaces should have ip address in same range (this is conflict
for me). i can manage each interface to get ip address from DHCP or
manually. so one interface may get ip address from dhcp server whereas all
others have ip addresses which are set manually.
for this situation, do you have any ideas to avoid ip conflict?
thanks again for your attention
SAM