Trouble updating Sources via subversion?

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Thu Oct 4 14:32:10 UTC 2012

 In theory that seems like an OK idea, but I figured I would probably setup
a mirror as I update a bunch of servers, so getting one to house a local
copy for the others to sync to seemed like a decent goal.

 Also, and by all means correct me if I am wrong, but I want to sync not
only with /usr/ports, but also with /usr/src, and /usr/doc, and I was under
the impression that portsnap was only for ports, which would still leave me
holding the bag on the OS sources and such..

---
Howard Leadmon - howard at leadmon.net