Sorry. Numpty alert! FreeBSD Jails... Help?

Edward myself at rdtan.net
Wed Jun 8 01:00:24 UTC 2011

On 6/8/11 2:53 AM, Dave wrote:
> Hi All.

[snip]
> What I have learnt so far, is that (for the most part) all the BSD's
> behave and work much the same.  Unlike the hoards of different Linux's,
> all with their different ways of doing things.
>
> Spleen vented, anyone want a challenge?  I promise not to shout at you...
Dave, in my experience, I've always refer to the Handbook
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html)
for setup of BSD & applications. Only if there's non, then proceed to
seek advice from Larry & Sergey.

You can find the following post to be helpful :
- FreeBSD OS setup :
http://scratching.psybermonkey.net/2009/08/freebsd-quick-install-guide-aka-how-to.html
- Jail setup :
http://scratching.psybermonkey.net/2010/06/freebsd-how-to-setup-configure-jail.html

Disclosure : the links posted up there are from my blog, except the
always trusted source, Handbook from FreeBSD.org.