a few Last qstns on the wordpress installation....

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Fri Jan 14 23:56:46 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 01:20:42PM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:48:07AM -0800, Chip Camden wrote:
> > Quoth Gary Kline on Friday, 14 January 2011:
>
> 	There are differences between murders and a suicide, but both
> 	are tragic events.  ESp'ly when they involve the live s of
> 	somebody young.  anyway, since Monday I've been thinking of the
> 	title: "Miles to go Before I sleep."

Where is the title string I chose?  It is not in www/blog, where
the front pages of word press is.   Another thing is that I have a
test file ready.   I see where to cut and paste, but can I use html
in my posts?  I remember looking at one blogging sit e the other day
that included italics, so am guessing this isn't strictly vanilla
ASCII or 8859-1 ....

gary

PS:  I see a page full of buttons to click on; what I want to avoid
is having something captured that isn't ready for prime time .

           Journey Toward the Dawn, E-Book: http://www.thought.org
          The 7.97a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org